Here is a weekend hack I wrote to remind me to get up from my workstation and do some lightweight exercises during the WFH days – Fit@WFH
Some of the features are –
- Purely in browser side JS (your data stays at your computer)
- Reminds you to workout during the tail end of every hour
- Reminder both in Voice and Browser Notification
- You can select the exercises you are comfortable with from a list
- Built for desktop (i.e, for serious WFH’ers )
I guess someone else might also find tremendous value from it. So if you too are caught in a sedentary lifestyle and want to move more, go ahead – book mark and use it !
Kj [/.] Sreekumar programs computers as a hobby and profession. Into programming from his school days, Sree uses Codemarvels to key in facts and fixes he finds interesting while working on different projects. Some of the articles here give away a few shades of his philosophical leanings too.